Today Mary Meeker released her 2013 Internet Trends Report on the most important digital trends. Meeker is a partner at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, a top Silicon Valley venture capital firm and a former Wall Street analyst.
15% of global internet traffic now comes from mobile.
Meeker’s key points for 2013 focused on:
- Mobile computing momentum
- Content explosion in a variety of formats
- Technology platform cycles
- Wearable, driveable, flyable technology
- Innovation lessons from China
- Entrepreneurship & IPOs
- High-skilled immigration
What stands out to you in the 2013 Internet Trends Report? How does this impact or represent the current state of social business adoption throughout the enterprise?